just a quick tip for the next revision: Include a culture setting in the base class of the unit tests.
Took me 15 min to figure out, and I learned something :-) Now all is green again..
But the project looks very promising, and very well maintained, so I thought I "contribute" a bit.
I simply added:
protected void TestSetup()
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture("en-US");
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("en-US");
in the TestFixtureBase. Btw, the first line makes the number happy (2,2 vs 2.2 in German), the second line makes sure the Exceptions are in english.
My 2 cents,
PS: Not really a bug, more a comfort thing for unexperienced users like me :-)