I know that in SQLCLR "System.Runtime.Serialization" implementation is not present.
However, just curious, to know if JSON.NET has a provision to create a SQLCLR solution and register with MSSQL
1. My .NET app Creates a JSON message
2. The app post OR send JSON message asynchronously to SQL.
3. SQLCLR function executes picks JSON message.
4. de-serialize OR transform JSON message to SQL understandable object (think of type table or temporary table or variable)
5. My SQL script (in function / stored procedure) finally perform require action.. (insert/update/delete, etc).
I know same can be done through a .NET service which de-serialize JSON and do what SQL Script (function/SP) can do..
But I was thinking if I can use SQLCLR would be great....
Just to add, "System.XML.XMLSerialization" exists in SQLCLR so I have already done same (as mentioned above) with XML formatted message.
Just wanted to check if there is any solution for JSON... too...?
Thanks in Advance