Json.NET and MonoTouch

Aug 14, 2010 at 11:10 AM
There are any plans to bring Json.NET To the MonoTouch platform? I read it should be possible but not with the latest release? Would you accept patches which will deliver a project file and additonal files to become monoTouch readiness?
Coordinator
Aug 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I believe some people already have it working in MonoTouch so it is possible.

I don't plan to have an official MonoTouch dll in Json.NET releases, but if there are changes to get Json.NET working on it which don't harm any other platforms then I'll accept them.

Dec 5, 2010 at 11:48 PM

I actually am looking at this as part of trying to use some common libraries for Twitter integration on MonoTouch. I grabbed the latest source and I don't see any MonoTouch support so I assume no one submitted any patches for this yet?

Dec 6, 2010 at 6:39 AM
Hi,

please check out the 1.0.2 release code and you can compile the library with monodevelop on a mac. A special monotouch solution is available in the root?

Does this help?

Dirk

Sent from my iPad

On 06.12.2010, at 00:48, "feeling" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I actually am looking at this as part of trying to use some common libraries for Twitter integration on MonoTouch. I grabbed the latest source and I don't see any MonoTouch support so I assume no one submitted any patches for this yet?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Json@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Json@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com