Json.NET 2.0 Beta 3
- New feature - Added JsonObjectAttribute with ability to opt-in or opt-out members by default.
- New feature - Added Skip() method to JsonReader.
- New feature - Added ObjectCreationHandling property to JsonSerializer.
- Change - LOTS of little fixes and changes to the LINQ to JSON objects.
- Change - CultureInfo is specified across Json.NET when converting objects to and from text.
- Change - Improved behaviour of JsonReader.Depth property.
- Change - GetSerializableMembers on JsonSerializer is now virtual.
- Fix - Floating point numbers now use ToString("r") to avoid an overflow error when serializing and deserializing a boundary value.
- Fix - JsonSerializer now correctly serializes and deserializes DBNull.
- Fix - JsonSerializer no longer errors when skipping a multi-token JSON structure.
- Fix - Clone a JToken if it already has a parent and is being added as a child to a new token
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.