Blog engine.net theme not working

Feb 16, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Hi all,

Last day i changed the db server of my blog and now the theme is not working in the blog. I did the blog using blog engine. The preview shows it is ok but in live site it is not working... Pleas help me... thanks in advance.

Coordinator
Feb 16, 2012 at 7:42 AM

How to make custard

Ingredients

• ¾ pint (420 ml) of milk
  • 4 egg yolks
  • 3-4 tbsp of caster sugar
  • 1 vanilla pod

Method

1. Pour the milk into a fairly large saucepan.
  2. Split the vanilla pod down the middle with a sharp knife and whilst holding the pod over the pan of milk, scrape out the black seeds and add them to the milk. Add the pod itself to the milk also.
  3. Heat the milk over a medium heat until small bubbles begin to appear. At this point, remove the pan from the heat, cover with a lid and set aside for about 15 minutes.
  4. After this time, remove the actual pod from the milk and discard.
  5. In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat together the egg yolks and the sugar until a light and creamy mixture appears.
  6. Prepare a saucepan of hot water and leave on the stove.
  7. Remove the lid from pan containing the milk and vanilla and gradually pour the milk into the egg yolk and sugar mixture in the mixing bowl. Stir continuously whilst adding the milk.
  8. Once all of the milk has been added, place the mixing bowl over the pan of hot water and set to a low heat, ensuring that the water does not boil.
  9. Cook the custard for about 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly until the custard thickens to the desired consistency.
  10. Remove the bowl from the heat and strain the custard through a sieve into a bowl and serve.

Hope this helps.

James

Feb 16, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Edited Feb 16, 2012 at 6:00 PM

that recipe is lovely, btw.

Feb 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Hello Anishjohn

I think some missing file there you upload again you theme file maybe then that error will be removed

website design services